By purchasing tickets with SIK you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Performances start at the time advertised on your ticket. Patrons should be in their seats with at least 5 minutes to spare ahead of curtain up.
- NO food or drinks are permitted inside the auditorium.
- NO cameras, phones, or video recordings are allowed to be used during the show.
- The age limit indicated on the show publicity must be respected.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is cancelled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show may be cancelled.
- Anytime during the show, and for any reason, should the ticketholder decide to exit the venue, a re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- Auditorium doors will close at the start time indicated on the ticket. Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.