By purchasing tickets with Staged in Kuwait you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
COVID -19 (April 2022)
- Venue rules will follow nationally mandated guidelines regarding mask wearing, cleaning, and spacer seats.
- Currently, as of April 15th 2022, there is no requirement for attendees to prove vaccination record for entry or wear masks during the performance.
- The age limit indicated on the show publicity must be respected. Guests under the required minimum age will be refused entry.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is cancelled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets are only valid for the day, time, and seat number displayed thereon.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show will be cancelled.
- Performances start at the time advertised on your ticket. Patrons should be in their seats with at least 5 minutes to spare ahead of curtain up.
- Auditorium doors will close at the start time indicated on the ticket. Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Should the ticket-holder decide to exit the venue during the performance, re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- NO cameras, phones, or video recordings are allowed to be used during the show.
- NO food or drink is allowed to be carried into the auditorium.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for items lost or stolen at the venue.
- We reserve the right to remove ticket holders, or deny entry to those, who cause a distraction to other audience members or do not respect the venue rules or our staff.
Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.