By purchasing tickets with Staged in Kuwait you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
COVID -19 (November 2021)
- Entry to the venue for attendees aged 18+ will only be allowed upon proof of Covid vaccination
- Masks are be required to be worn during the performance in line with government guidelines (this may change by the time of your performance and notices will be updated periodically.)
- The venue will be cleaned and sanitised between performances.
- Seating has been arranged to leave empty seats between guests as a Covid precaution. These blocked seats must be respected.
- The age limit indicated on the show publicity must be respected. Guests under the required minimum age will be refused entry.
- NO exchange or refunds are permitted unless the event is cancelled or postponed.
- Only tickets sold via our official sales channels shall be honored.
- Tickets are only valid for the day, time, and seat number displayed thereon.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale under any circumstances.
- Tickets shared over social media with the barcode visible before the start of the show will be cancelled.
- Performances start at the time advertised on your ticket. Patrons should be in their seats with at least 5 minutes to spare ahead of curtain up.
- Auditorium doors will close at the start time indicated on the ticket. Late entries will not be allowed except during the intermission.
- Should the ticket-holder decide to exit the venue during the performance, re-entry may not be granted to the auditorium due to security reasons.
- NO cameras, phones, or video recordings are allowed to be used during the show.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue can accept responsibility for items lost or stolen at the venue.
Violating any of the above terms and conditions grants us the right to cancel your tickets without refund and deny you from attending or continuing the show.